Lightning Mist

Balance, peace, tranquility, with the occasional pepper and spice!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

BIG BREAKFAST!

Do you sometimes feel like waking up to yummy carbo/sugar/fat loaded breakfast? Sundays are the perfect days to indulge, where one can take one's time savouring little pleasures like these...
Tien & I went to Cedele in Wheelock place (recommended by Tracy) to check out their pancakes.


Wild Blueberry Pancakes with sausages and bed of green.
I'm not sure if the "wild" refers to the blueberries or the pancakes... or perhaps the waitress... or maybe just the consumer? *harharhar*





Here's what Tien ordered - Rosti set.
Scrambled eggs, bacon, Rosti (potatoes), bed of salad.
This is the first time I've seen Rosti served in flat squares! Interesting!


We went off to watch Tokyo Drift (Fast & Furious) after. Quite a brainless movie without much of a plot. I thought Initial-D was better. The main character in Tokyo Drift had only 1 smile throughout the whole movie I couldn't tell if it was a grimace or grin, or just a flashing of teeth. And he wasn't "attitudefied" enough either. Aiyo! The best character was probably the Old Uncle who appeared for 5min in the movie! *harharhar* Nonetheless, it was nice seeing the cars zipping around. Reminds me of Karla & Nabi running after one another! Hmm.... Maybe we should enter them into Cat racing competitions *harharhar*

Bought myself a new turtle shell! (Picture not available as working on creating a more interesting visual)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home