Busy Weekend!
I've never blogged in my entire life, mainly 'cos I'm too lazy to "pen" what I think & feel regularly. But I've finally created this blog because of Steph (our crazy friend who's away now), so that I can leave comments on her blog & she can have an update of what's going on in our lives if we don't manage to catch one another online.
Read through Steph's blog and was amazed by her toilet seat adventure! *gasp*
And for your benefit (Steph), here's what the little bit of what our lives here while you're having your adventures.....
On Sat, Tracy watched Cabaret, Yan whiled away at home, I baked chewy chocolate cake (which wasn't supposed to be chewy :( ), attended friend Neha's hen night party, and Tien attended the groom's (Ravi) stag party.
Then the next day (Sun) I had a surprise birthday party to attend (for Neha), which I myself was surprised 'cos I didn't find out till last minute, and I coned Tracy & Yan & Tien to Botanic Gardens for some concert in the park - which we didn't manage to see nor hear 'cos it was too soft and too far away. But we managed to eat and drink and comment on everything around us. I even got a free tiger with cool biker outfit! As how you would put it, Tiger rocks! (eeeeeeeee) It's for Alphie actually.

Yan's still trying to disuade me from setting up this blog (to update Steph on ourselves) so that Steph will communicate more personally rather than just blog to everyone who bothers to read. So Steph, that's Yan trying to ask you to reply her emails harharhar!
Here are 2 pictures for everyone's amusement...

1. Karla cuddling up in Tien's arm (when I just found out how to take close up shots with my idiot proof camera! Super slow man!)

2. My about-to-join-the-married-status friend Neha. I love this picture... the look is so priceless!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home